Clarity is proud to be affiliated with the Mortgage Bankers Association, enabling us to make a greater difference in the professional lives of loan officers in Arizona. You may be wondering exactly how the affiliation between Clarity and the Mortgage Bankers Association matters to you.
Well, consider these concepts:
- • For starters, when you choose Clarity for your mortgage technology needs, you can do so with the confidence of knowing we are affiliated with one of the industry’s largest associations in the nation.
- • As an affiliate of the MBA, we are held to higher standards.
- • We are in a better position to stay abreast of the latest changes in the mortgage technology industry, the mortgage industry in general, and changes within Ellie Mae’s Encompass LOS.
- • The MBA provides tools that both mortgage bankers and technology consultants need to formulate stronger and more thorough strategies for the future.
- • The MBA’s financial research provides us with a broader and more comprehensive view of the solutions our clients need.
- • Knowing current real estate trends and short- and long-term outlooks allows us to provide you with the service you expect and need.
- • Educating ourselves on national, state, and local policies ensures that our clients’ systems are up-to-date on quality and legal standards.
- • We can better protect your mortgage technology from hackers and malware.
Now, if you believe your loan origination system is just fine and you don’t need to modernize, consider these issues next:
1. If you use Encompass, Ellie Mae regularly updates its program, providing loan officers with bigger and better features. Our mortgage technology consultants can help you take advantage of these improvements.
2. About 12 million records were left vulnerable through more than 790 security breaches that occurred in the first half of 2017. Protecting clients’ security is critical, especially for individuals in the mortgage industry who handle an innumerable number of personal documents.
3. Modernizing your systems may help you save money as a result of the elimination of unneeded resources and wasted time.
4. Your prospective clients have come to expect advanced technology from websites, mobile devices, and apps. Updating your systems through various customized plugins and other features will give them the tools they desire.
If you want to know more about Clarity and the Mortgage Bankers Association’s affiliation, or are interested in updating your mortgage technology systems, contact us today. We’re here to answer your questions.