About Clarity Technologies
Clarity Technologies is a Scottsdale based mortgage technology consulting, development, and services company.
The Full Stack Developer has the knowledge to make functional software enhancements to existing applications and the wherewithal to design and create new applications using the latest technologies. The ideal candidate must have background creating enterprise level applications and familiarity with security techniques and data encryption methodologies.
- Handling and resolving trouble tickets from clients for service and software applications.
- Troubleshoot issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing client requirements.
- Analyze data contained in the SQL databases.
- Identify data integrity issues and implement solutions.
- Aid clients in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- RESTful API familiarity.
- Ability to recommend/create software using MVC and Microservice Architecture
- Ability to read and write C# code.
- Ability to read and write SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and bridge applications to SQL with framework code.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in plain terms with clients who may lack technical acumen.
- Self-starter and disciplined to stay on task with minimal direction.
- Demonstrate a high degree of motivation and creativity.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or an equivalent amount of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience as a full stack developer is required.
- Financial or Mortgage Lending sector experience is a big plus.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning.
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing resume to email@example.com Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.