Ellie Mae Health Check: Make Tangible Change Without Breaking the Bank
Have you had a recent health check? We’re not talking about your own health, but that of your mortgage technology.
No? Well, if you’re not sure where to begin, we’re here to help. We have extensive experience building change within technology processes and the Ellie Mae Encompass system. Together, we’ll decide what’s best for the future health of your loan origination systems.
What to Expect from Your Examination
When you contact us to evaluate your loan origination systems, you can expect us to complete a thorough examination of the tools you use every day in order to determine where you can work more efficiently and save money. This includes your phone systems, internet connectivity, disaster recovery programs, electricity, training programs, and plugins and integrations.
Through the Ellie Mae Encompass lending platform, you can originate more loans, reduce loan processing times, and make smarter business decisions overall. But you can only do this if you use the right tools for your own business, not the tools you think you need to use.
And that’s why we’re here. We can help you identify what’s working within your Ellie Mae Encompass system and what could be improved or eliminated to save you time and money.
Following are some of the questions we might consider, or that you might ask yourself, in order to determine the best steps for you to take.
1. Are you engaging a good number of consumers? If not, what tools do you need to attract more potential borrowers?
2. Are borrowers getting into their homes as quickly as possible, or do you regularly face stumbling blocks? If it’s the latter, why do those obstacles keep getting in the way?
3. Do you regularly track your ROI through digital systems?
4. Can coworkers, managers, customers, and vendors communicate effectively internally, regardless of the type of digital device they are using or where they are working?
5. Do you offer interactive tools that provide consumers with the guidance they need to make informed decisions
6. Are you certain you are compliant with all applicable laws and local ordinances?
7. Can you transfer and access digital documents with ease, both within the same building and remotely?
8. Are your mortgage technology systems thoroughly protected from malware and other potential security threats?
These are only some of the many issues that mortgage lenders face, and having a fresh perspective from an outside mortgage technology consultant enables lenders to see the problems and solutions more clearly.
Contact Us for Help Evaluating Your Ellie Mae Encompass System
As an Ellie Mae partner, we can help you make the best changes to give you immediate return on your investment. By exploring your loan origination systems, we can help you improve your overall procedures and communication strategies, thereby eliminating wasted time, money, and efforts.