AllRegs Online: Ellie Mae Introduces Updated Resource
Ellie Mae, the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry, announced the release of AllRegs Online early this year. The resource provides an updated and modernized interface, new features, compatibility with tablets, and more.
AllRegs Online enables lenders to manufacture loans knowing they meet the latest investor requirements or state and federal statutes. Its research tool is designed to be accessible to anyone in the loan process, including loan officers, operations personnel, underwriters, risk managers, quality control representatives, and marketing personnel.
“AllRegs has been in the business of providing a single trusted source for regulatory and investor information for 30 years, and this update continues our legacy of leadership,” Terri Davis, vice president of AllRegs by Ellie Mae, said in the release. “Lenders leveraging AllRegs Online benefit from time savings and improved loan profitability thanks to quick and easy access to specific investor guidelines, and the research and reference tools are centralized and easy to navigate. Loan quality is improved since the guessing is eliminated.”
According to the announcement, the new AllRegs Online includes:
- • A centralized source of mortgage industry content, including compliance regulations, pending residential mortgage legislation, and single- and multi-family agency guidelines.
- • The new homepage includes lists for recently viewed documents, favorites, and public notes with the ability to personalize views.
- • Improved search functionality.
- • A new floating toolbar that provides access to common tasks such as printing, emailing, and adding notes.
- • New user administration functionality that provides administrators with the ability to add and remove users and create user groups with unique content permissions.
For more information about Ellie Mae tools that can help improve your mortgage loan processes, visit our Clarity Technologies website or call us at (480) 418-3428.