Big changes are coming for the new Uniform Residential Loan Application, and Ellie Mae’s Experience 19 can help you prepare.
Experience 19, which will be held March 10 to 13 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California, will feature numerous speakers who can answer your questions and help you map your strategy for a seamless transition.
The speakers include:
- • Simon Sinek, author, motivational speaker, and organizational consultant
- • Jeff Barr, chief evangelist at Amazon Web Services
- • Robbie Bach, former chief Xbox officer at Microsoft
- • Gretchen Rubin, best-selling author, blogger, and speaker
- • Michael Fratantoni, chief economist, SVP research, and IT for the Mortgage Bankers Association
The conference will include multiple workshops for mortgage bankers and realtors. The hands-on training and certificate courses will enable participants to implement new best practices, optimize the Encompass workflow, and improve compliance management.
More than 3,000 innovators, exhibitors, and sponsors are expected to attend. Sponsor and exhibitor booths will provide attendees with important information and useful tips, as well as the opportunity for business networking that can build connections.
“For 2019, we’ll be taking over 3,300 attendees on a virtual road trip to innovation as we reimagine how lenders can originate more loans, lower costs, and reduce closing times,” Parvesh Sahi, senior vice president of business development at Ellie Mae, said in a written document.
Several training sessions and breakout sessions will allow participants to communicate thoughts and ideas or learn something new. Some of these sessions for system administrators, developers, and end users include:
- • “Enhance Your Encompass Workflow with Dynamic Data Management”
- • “Beginning Programming with Encompass Developer Connect”
- • “Encompass Compliance Service Troubleshooting”
- • “Creating a Borrower First Experience for Unprecedented Success”
- • “The Future of Ability to Repay and Non-Qualified Mortgage Lending”
- • “Turning Insights into Action: What KPIs Don’t Tell You”
At Clarity Technologies, we are excited to share our knowledge about the changes entailed in the URLA. Let us know if you have any questions about what the changes mean to you!